Monday, April 1, 2013

Road Trip

Normally I prefer flights due to the comfortable ness and the fact that I have no worries of driving. However now that school is out and I'm in Spring break, my father decided to plan a random trip to Vegas.

The idea was nice but the idea of going on a road trip is awful. Usually when I go to Orange County, or any other place involving driving, I'm the driver. But for this trip however, I'm a passenger.

So today...
I was annoyingly awaken at 6AM. (And when the Filipino culture wakes each other up by yelling in a hostile manner). I didn't even pack yet, not did I shower prior to leaving. My morning was rushed and I had to be up and ready to go by 6:30AM.
On the bright side I was able to sleep in the car ride there.

Worst part of my road trip was sitting next to my cousin, who was extremely crippled. I had to take care of him, and also I was squished because of his foot cast. It was basically 4 hours of disaster.

This is why I prefer flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment