Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Las Vegas

First things first, what the hell is a 17 year old supposed to do in Sin City with a bunch of legal adults. Yeah when we go out I can have a water cup or if I'm lucky a drink of sherly temple.

I do adore the bright lights, and the sight seeing at night. My favorite part is watching the outdoor shows at hotels such as; the bellagio waters, and the treasure island pirate show.
One of my favorite attractions is, "New York New York hotel's outdoor roller coaster. I went on that about 3 years ago, and it was amazing. Not as good compared to few six flags rides but overall a good experience.

I'm just tired of seeing billboards filled with half naked men and women, or the smell of cigarettes, or even being surrounded by a bunch of drunk bastards.

To me, Vegas is just an immense tease for people underage.




No comments:

Post a Comment