Monday, March 25, 2013

Italian Ice & Ice Cream: Joe's Italian Ice

Joe's Italian Ice.

An Authentic Philly Style Water ice homemade with Fresh fruit.

Their soft serve ice cream is shipped from Pennsylvania where it's cooked ultra high temperatures, to give it a noticeably creamier, sweeter taste.

Last night, I was coming from Hunnington Beach with my cousins. On the way home, we went out if route to have a taste of Joe's Italian ice. It was located on Harbor Street in Garden Grove, Otange County. This store happened to be such a small area where there was no indoor seating or even indoor purchasing.

What caught my eye, was the "Joe Latti". It appealed to me the most delicious item on the menu! I had my choice of  Style Philadelphia Italian Ice layered with some soft serve ice cream

My cousins too had a taste of this, which they loved. I highly reccomend this place, especially since the looks of the place are deceiving but once you taste it, it's like something you have never tried before.

Joe's Italian Ice Site
12302 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92840

No comments:

Post a Comment