Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Venice Beach

This is my most favorite place to go to of all times. Despite the fact the the environment is filled with marjuana sellers, homeless people, wreck less music, and simply tourists; the vibe of the area is what I fell in love with.

The first time I ever went to Venice beach I fell in love with the little side markets. These markets were filled with a bunch of random shinnanigans and souvenirs sold for a cheaper price. Within these markets there are also food stands. My favorite one is the fruit stand, especially since you can top it off with Mexican spices.

Another great part of Venice beac is the ambience. There's a lot of music, street shows, skate boarders, and surfers. When you once touch the water, it's so clear and the sand is so soft.

My most favorite part of Venice beach is the street shows. The first time I ever went there, I was attracted to this performance where a boy played the drums on buckets. And he made beats to popular songs.

One day I hope to live there.



No comments:

Post a Comment